Monday, July 9, 2012

We now interrupt your regularly-scheduled Blogger post.

I get information late. I need to find more ways to stay on top of things!

Richard Anderson is going to be at the San Diego Comic-Con this Thursday! http://www.bifbangpow.com/2012/06/six-million-dollar-treat-oscar-goldman.html

I know, he probably attends quite a few conventions that I have no idea about and hence, don't report on, but consider this the first of hopefully many notifications! This Con is one I'm quite familiar with, being a Japanese anime and video-game fan (although I've never been able to go).

Ah, I wish I could go to this one. That would be so awesome, to meet Richard!

And how cool is this? A new line of figures for The Six Million Dollar Man, to be released over the next few months? Very cool! The Oscar Goldman figure seems to be due in October. I'm psyched for it already. I've never seen the series (yet; you can bet it's been on my list of things to watch), but that does nothing to lessen my excitement. I am so buying that figure.

The regular weekday post is probably going to go up on Wednesday this week, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment