Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I actually made it!

I completed the Halloween Perry story ahead of time; I spent a lot of Sunday finishing it up and posted it while it was still Monday. On fanfiction.net I am posting it in several chunks. And I posted too large a chunk to start with; I should have split it in half. I just thought the original breaking point was too dull and I badly wanted to get to the point where a particular character wandered in. I have very little willpower in cases such as that. But I know I should have split it in half anyway.


If anyone would like to read the full thing and not wait over the next couple of days as chunks go up, the entire thing is already posted at the October Writing community, in two large pieces. Total word count ended up being slightly over 17,000 words. A bit bigger than the offering for last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment